The Student National Medical Association (SNMA)
UCSF School of Medicine is inviting high school, undergraduate, and post-baccalaureate students to the 3rd Annual “Med Student for a Day” Conference at the University of California, San Francisco School of Medicine (Parnassus Campus) on Sunday, December 3, 2016 from 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
SNMA will be holding several interactive workshops where students will have the opportunity to:
• Study human organs
• Learn surgical and ultrasound skills
• Practice Multiple Mini Interview (MMI)
• Traditional interviewing skills
Questions? Please contact Ezekiel Adigun: Ezekiel.email@example.com
How to register:
1) Register & Pay ($6.12 total) at:
2) Complete Registration via google form at:
Note: Under the last question "Comments," please put down that you learned about this event from the CHAMPS Program at Children's Hospital Oakland.