HCOP is targeted toward undergraduate sophomores and sophomore to senior UC Berkeley undergraduates.
If you're interested in applying to HCOP, please contact the Program Manager, Maria Fernandez.
Health Career Opportunity Program, UC Berkeley School of Public Health
The UC Berkeley School of Public Health is committed to inspiring and supporting more qualified, diverse candidates to successfully pursue public health careers and to make a difference in underserved communities.
PROGRAMS & SERVICES:
- Eight-week paid Summer Public Health Research Internship
- Practice-based Summer Internships in public health and community health organizations (in partnership with Health Career Connection)
- GRE preparation courses and books for qualified candidates
- Career and Education Advising
- Outreach to undergraduate and community college students
- Application support
- Leadership Development
- Primary care and Public Health exposure program